Unit 2 Vespasian
A collection of 64 apartments and ground floor commercial space sat right on the waterfront of Poole's historic Quay. Known for its natural beauty and amenities, it's an attractive and lively location.
The site benefits from being in the heart of Poole Quay and has direct links to train stations and Poole Town Centre. Not only suitable for holiday homes, but they also offer an attractive price point for first-time buyers.
A delightful south facing one bedroom apartment in this exciting new development from Fortitudo. With its generous specification and Poole Quay location, this is an opportunity to purchase a real gem in this sought after location!
- Communal roof garden
- Prime Quay location
- 10 Year ICW Warranty
- Stunning views over Poole Harbour
- Integrated appliances
- Modern kitchen units and drawers
- Fully tiles bathrooms (n/a to en-suites)
- Heated towel rails
- Communal Roof Garden
- Prime Quay Location
- 10 Year ICW Warranty
- Stunning Views Over Poole Harbour
- Integrated Appliances
- Modern Kitchen Units And Drawers
- Bathroom And En-Suites
- Fully Tiled Bathrooms (Not Applicable To En-Suites)
- Heated Towel Rails
- Brownsea Island 3.5 miles
- Branksome Beach 4.0 miles
- Studland Bay 6.4 miles
- Old Harry Rocks 6.5 miles
- New Forest National Park 16.0 miles
- Isle of Wight 38.5 miles
- Poole Lighthouse 1.2 miles
- Parkstone Golf Club 3.2 miles
- BH2 5.9 miles
- BIC 6.0 miles
- Meyrick Park 6.3 miles
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa 16.2 miles
- Lime Wood/Herb House Spa 26.8 miles
Enquire about this property
Use our mortgage calculator to find out how much you could potentially borrow. The exact amount will depend on the type of mortgage, the lender and current interest rates.
Factors like a deposit of 10% or more, your credit rating and any additional income from bonuses means your result should only be taken as an estimate.
For an accurate estimate do get in touch and we can recommend some lenders.
Poole is one of the most popular and bustling tourist resorts in the east of Dorset, it is also well-known for Europe’s largest natural harbour.
With award-winning blue flag beaches, including the world-famous Sandbanks Beach, Poole is sheltered to the south by the Purbeck Hills. In the 12th century it was one of the largest and most prosperous of the south coasts ports.