Towering over blue flag beaches with the most majestic of vistas, Corsica is home to four residences finished with the highest degree of luxury. With sea views from every floor, manicured communal grounds and the highest degree of quality in interior finishes, this development is truly one of the most exclusive and elite in the area.
This second floor apartment encompasses the entire floor and is accessed from the main reception hall. As you enter the apartment, you are immediately greeted with views of the sea with the luxurious and relaxing living room in the foreground.
- High specification bathrooms
- Full suite of Gaggenau appliances
- Individually designed kitchens with polished quartz worktops
- Eco friendly air source heat pumps
- Secure underground parking and EV charging
- Stunning Sea Views
- Communal Cliff Top terrace
- Secure storage for each home
- 10 year ICW warranty
- Share of Freehold
- Ground floor apartment benefits from a south-facing terrace and private garden
- Generous balconies with cantilevered glass
- Stunning views of Poole Bay and Old Harry Rocks
- Communal cliff-top terrace
- Share of freehold
- Individually designed kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Polished Quartz worktops
- Suite of Gaggenau appliances comprising;
Fridge-freezer with ice maker, Oven, Combination microwave oven, Coffee machine, Warming drawer,Wine cooler, Integrated dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Quooker boiling and chilled water tap
- Maxmatic waste disposal unit
Bathroom and En-Suites
- Bathrooms beautifully appointed by
- Porcelanosa, comprising;
Concealed flush WC, ‘Egg-shaped’ bath, Rain effect shower, ‘His and hers’ basins (en-suites only)
- Large format Porcelanosa tiles and mosaic feature wall
- Intelligent underfloor heating
- Tailored shelving, alcoves and vanity units
- Satino exquisite carpets
- Inset rugs throughout
- Amtico signature flooring tiles
- Electric, flame effect, feature fireplace
- Integrated Sky Q access
- Up to 100mb ultrafast broadband
- Branksome Chine 0.4 miles
- Branksome Beach 0.5 miles
- Canford Cliffs Park 0.5 miles
- Compton Acres 0.7 miles
- Coffee Saloon 0.2 miles
- Lewis Pharmacy 0.3 miles
- HNB Salon & Spa 0.3 miles
- Oxford’s Bakery 0.3 miles
- Baffi Pizzeria 0.3 miles
- Renoufs Cheese & Wine Bar 0.3 miles
- The Cliff Pub & Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Linda Meredith Beauty Clinic 0.3 miles
Enquire about this property
Use our mortgage calculator to find out how much you could potentially borrow. The exact amount will depend on the type of mortgage, the lender and current interest rates.
Factors like a deposit of 10% or more, your credit rating and any additional income from bonuses means your result should only be taken as an estimate.
For an accurate estimate do get in touch and we can recommend some lenders.
Poole is one of the most popular and bustling tourist resorts in the east of Dorset, it is also well-known for Europe’s largest natural harbour.
With award-winning blue flag beaches, including the world-famous Sandbanks Beach, Poole is sheltered to the south by the Purbeck Hills. In the 12th century it was one of the largest and most prosperous of the south coasts ports.