Unit 28 Vespasian
Situated in the new Vespasian development, this apartment is finished to a very high specification throughout and is a fantastic turn-key opportunity in the heart of Poole Quay location with a tranquil outlook.
Vespasian makes the perfect place for a first time buyer or downsizer to call home or a perfect investor property for those looking to use it as an Airbnb or rental!
Offering a wealth of amenities on your doorstep and a range of outdoor pursuits within minutes, Vespasian is well positioned for all walks of life.
N.B. Images include CGI's and previous development show homes.
- Communal roof garden
- Prime Quay location
- 10 Year ICW Warranty
- Stunning views over Poole Harbour
- Integrated appliances
- Modern kitchen units and drawers
- Fully tiles bathrooms (n/a to en-suites)
- Heated towel rails
- Communal Roof Garden
- Prime Quay Location
- 10 Year Icw Warranty
- Stunning Views Over Poole Harbour
- Integrated Appliances
- Modern Kitchen Units And Drawers
- Bathroom And En-Suites
- Fully Tiled Bathrooms (Not Applicable To En-Suites)
- Heated Towel Rails
- Brownsea Island 3.5 miles
- Branksome Beach 4.0 miles
- Studland Bay 6.4 miles
- Old Harry Rocks 6.5 miles
- New Forest National Park 16.0 miles
- Isle of Wight 38.5 miles
- Poole Lighthouse 1.2 miles
- Parkstone Golf Club 3.2 miles
- BH2 5.9 miles
- BIC 6.0 miles
- Meyrick Park 6.3 miles
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa 16.2 miles
- Lime Wood/Herb House Spa 26.8 miles
Enquire about this property
Use our mortgage calculator to find out how much you could potentially borrow. The exact amount will depend on the type of mortgage, the lender and current interest rates.
Factors like a deposit of 10% or more, your credit rating and any additional income from bonuses means your result should only be taken as an estimate.
For an accurate estimate do get in touch and we can recommend some lenders.
Poole is one of the most popular and bustling tourist resorts in the east of Dorset, it is also well-known for Europe’s largest natural harbour.
With award-winning blue flag beaches, including the world-famous Sandbanks Beach, Poole is sheltered to the south by the Purbeck Hills. In the 12th century it was one of the largest and most prosperous of the south coasts ports.