Fortitudo has seen the commencement of works at their most recent commercial development, Churchill Business Park this week with groundworks company Gracelands on site.
The site was acquired in February 2022 and suffered a setback when the original contractor, Woodmace, entered administration.
The news of activity on site is welcome and shows that despite perceived market conditions, the introduction of 48 brand-new, light industrial units has proven very popular amongst purchasers, with Fortitudo seeing more than 30% of Phase 1 already reserved or exchanged. Located on Magna Road, the site gives easy access to the area’s main arterial roads and is due to be built by Autumn 2024.
Please contact Fortitudo at 01202 233279 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We are very proud to have won numerous awards this year at the United Kingdom Property Awards – an excellent achievement for Fortitudo:
- Apartment/Condominium, for Dorset with Corsica
- Commercial & Manufacturing Development, for Dorset with Churchill Business Park
- Commercial & Manufacturing Development, for Somerset with Artillery 88
- Developer Website, for the United Kingdom
- Residential Development 10- 19 Units, for Dorset with Bordeaux
- Residential Development 2-9 Units, for Dorset with Salterns Way
- Residential Development 20+ Units, for Dorset with Merchants Quarter
- Residential Renovation / Redevelopment, for Dorset with Vespasian
Last week we celebrated the final floor being added to the structure at Vespasian in Poole Quay with an exciting topping out ceremony. A proud moment for the Fortitudo team, we’re pleased to be one step further in bringing forward an iconic development to Poole Quay’s waterfront.
Click here to learn more.